Water Purifier 10ö & 20ö UV+UF Without Storage offered by us is designed to make the drinking water pure, fresh and free of contaminants to keep you away from health hazards. All these Water Purifier 10ö & 20ö UV+UF Without Storage systems are well suited to Indian conditions and environment. The Water Purifier 10ö & 20ö UV+UF Without Storage has 5 stage UV process for water purification.
Typical Features : UV purifiers treat water by exposing it to a special germicidal UV lamp in clear glass housing. The UV light destroys the genetic abilities of various microorganisms to prevent re-production and make those harmless.
Stage Wise Process Explanation of UV Filtration Equipment
- Stage 1 : Pre - Filter - This is a pre treatment module that initiates the process of coarse filtration of our feed water. It incorporates a coarse sediment filter with a pore size of 5 micron. The water first passes through the 5 micron Pre Filter which incorporates a specially developed multilayered cartridge which stains our physical impurities present in the water, such as dust, dirt, mud & sediments.
- Stage 2 : Sediment Filter - This is a pre treatment module initiates the process of fine filtration of our feed water. In this stage the passes through fine sediment filter with a pore size of 1 micron, made of polypropylene spun fiber. This effectively removes very small suspended particle present in the water supply.
- Stage 3 : Activated Carbon - This is a very unique and effective method of water pre treatment. In this stage the water passes from a silver impregnated activated charcoal filter cartridge is inserted in the way of the water flow. This effectively removes chemical impurities like color, odor, organic & free gases like chlorine.
- Stage 4 : UV Chamber - After the initial pre treatment and carbon treatment, the feed water is passed through a specially designed UV chamber. In this stage the water is subjected to the ultra violet treatment. This process inactivates the biological impurities like bacteria, viruses and other micro organisms very effectively. This process has been documented by W.H.O. This is a proven method for eliminating water borne disease causing bacteria and viruses.
- Stage 5 : Post carbon - In Final Stage water passes through Post Carbon filter with high quality silver impregnated activated carbon which removes all chemical impurities (color, odor, taste and excessive chlorine & Arsenic and improves the taste of water.