|Country of manufacture||India|
washwell PLATE is a versatile, user friendly & rugged instrument
designed by keeping both quality and price in view. The instrument is
simple, yet versatile as it uses the state of art hardware for its
components. It is intended for in vitro diagnostic use.
· Built in two plate ELISA incubator
· User programmable soak time, wash cycles and dispensing volume.
· Battery backed up memory for 35 tests.
· Waste bottle full indicator with audible alarm.
· Built-in stabilizer.
· State of art equipment with versatile software.
· Real time clock.
· Continuous aspiration to prevent overflow.
· Loosely held Manifold to prevent scratching of well bottoms.
· Uses special software to aspirate "U" shaped, "V" shaped, and wide
· On switching 'OFF' the instrument, it performs RINSE operation
first and then instrument automatically gets off.