- BrandReadwell Strip
- Country of manufactureIndia
The readwell STRIP is a Micro Well Strip analyser. It is fully automatic with
microprocessor control. It uses a built in ELISA algorithm to process and analyze data
obtained from samples, and indicates interpreted results on the display screen or prints
them on the thermal printer.
It is compact, light weight, portable, and it is designed to measure the samples either
monochromatically or bichromatically, & interpret results accordingly.
The strip carriage is designed in such a way that the strip automatically moves and
positions itself accurately in the optical measurement path. Readings are taken
continuously, and the average value is calculated and results are presented according to
the option selected. It is intended for in vitro diagnostic use.
· Accommodates both 8 wells and 12 well strip configurations
· Accommodates both FLAT and ROUND BOTTOM wells.
· In-built Voltage Stabilizer ensures a wide voltage range thus not needing an
external voltage stabilizer.
· A 20 column in-built Thermal printer for fast and silent printo uts.
· Unique PAUSE options to note down the readings manually when printer is
· Optional lamp saving mode.
· Selection of both primary and secondary filters.
· Blanking option.
· Date and time can be entered.
· Storing, deleting and recalling of tests.
· Multiple calibrator modes.
· Selection of duplicates for both calibrators and samples.
· Selection of Positive, Equivocal or Negative cut-off.
· Several pre-programmed calculation modes provide data processing of
enzyme immunoassays. The following menu driven modes are provided for
simple and error-free operations:
ü ABSORBANCE MODE
ü SINGLE CALIBRATOR MODE
ü CUT-OFF MODE
ü MULTI STANDARD MODE
ü % ABSORBANCE MODE
· Besides providing quick, accurate, reproducible results, the Instrument offers
easy operation, versatility and economy. Each mode is described in detail